Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Job Vacancies in Lahore, Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest ETEA Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||25 Feb 2023|
|Organization||Elementary and Secondary Education Foundation KPK|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
|Job type||Full Time|
- App Developer
- Assistant Database Administrator
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Communication Specialist
- Data Operator
- Graphic Designer
- M&E Assistant
- Monitoring Assistant
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Quality Assurance Officer
- System Administration
- UI/UX Designer
- Video Grapher
- Web Developer
How to Apply?
- To apply for the posts, interested candidates should first visit www.etea.edu.pk and submit their application online.
- Once the online application is successfully submitted, a UBL online deposit slip with the candidate’s personal information, project code, and token number will be generated.
- Print out the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the prescribed nonrefundable test fee at any branch of UBL Bank or at a UBL OMNI agent using the printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) with the bank’s desired stamp to yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- The candidates who qualify will provide copies of testimonials/documents for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- The online Application form will be available on www.etea.edu.pk on February 25, 2023.
- The last date for submitting the online Application is March 15, 2023.
- ETEA will inform candidates through SMS to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed not to give a ported/converted mobile number.
- No separate Call letter will be issued to candidates for the screening test through postal courier means.
- The Roll No. Slip will mention the Test Date, Time, and Venue.