Health Department offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Gilgit Baltistan Health Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||08 Feb 2023|
|Last Date||08 March 2023|
- Field Programmer Officer
- Scientific Officer
- Account Officer
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online within 30 days after the publication of this ad by registering on http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Ensure all required information is entered correctly during the registration process. Do not provide a mobile number ported from the original.
- Hand-delivered or courier/email applications will not be accepted.
- Verify your eligibility for the applied post before appearing for the exam.
- In case of difficulties during online registration, seek assistance from http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or regional offices.
- Deposit a test fee of Rs. 1000 in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download the bank fee challan while registering on http://etc.hec.gov.pk (only available on ETC online registration portal).
- Upload the paid and stamped fee challan while completing the ETC online application form.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Help lines: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432.
- Resolve any queries/complaints before the web registration deadline. Queries/complaints after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Registered candidates (male/female) will receive a call letter via email/SMS for the physical endurance test.
- Download/print the Roll Number Slip, which is required for entry to the test center.