The Pakistan Army is a formidable force that has played a pivotal role in the country’s defense and security. If you are looking to join the Pakistan Army as a Captain, then the DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) is one of the ways you can do so. This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about joining the Pakistan Army as a Captain through the DSSC in December 2023.
To be eligible for the DSSC program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Pakistani national.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- You must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.
List of Branches
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC)
- Law Officers
The application process for the DSSC program involves the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Pakistan Army: joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and create an account by providing your personal details.
- Complete the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Take the online aptitude test.
- If you pass the aptitude test, you will be called for an interview at the selection center.
- If you are selected, you will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- If you pass the medical examination, you will be offered a commission as a Captain in the Pakistan Army.
The selection process for the DSSC program is based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance: Your academic performance, including your grades in your bachelor’s degree, will be taken into consideration.
- Physical fitness: You will be required to pass a physical fitness test to demonstrate your physical capabilities.
- Aptitude test: You will be required to take an aptitude test to assess your cognitive abilities.
- Interview: You will be called for an interview at the selection center, where a panel of officers will ask you questions to assess your suitability for the DSSC program.
If you are selected for the DSSC program, you will be required to undergo training at the Pakistan Military Academy in Kakul. The training program will last for one year and will cover a wide range of subjects, including military tactics, leadership, and weapons handling.
Joining the Pakistan Army as a Captain through the DSSC program is a challenging but rewarding experience. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are willing to put in the hard work and dedication required, you can become a part of this prestigious organization and serve your country with honor and distinction.