Meezan Bank offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Meezan Bank is one of the leading Islamic banks in Pakistan, offering a range of sharia-compliant financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. As a growing organization, Meezan Bank is always looking for talented, motivated, and dedicated professionals to join its team.
There are a variety of job opportunities available at Meezan Bank, ranging from entry-level positions to senior management roles. Some of the departments in which Meezan Bank recruits include:
- Retail banking: This department is responsible for providing a range of banking services to individual customers, including account opening, loans, and credit cards.
- Corporate banking: This department serves the banking needs of businesses, including providing financing, trade services, and other banking solutions.
- Investment banking: This department assists clients with capital raising, mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic financial transactions.
- Treasury: This department manages the bank’s liquidity, investments, and foreign exchange activities.
- Human resources: This department is responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing talent within the organization.
- IT: This department is responsible for developing and maintaining the bank’s systems and technology infrastructure.
|Posted Date||26 Dec 2022|
|Organization||Sidat Hyder Network|
|Last Date||04 Jan 2022|
|Address||Beaumont Rd Civil Lines Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh|
- CA Trainee
Meezan Bank is offering training opportunities to Chartered Accountants of Pakistan ICAP students as CA Trainees in specialized functional areas such as finance, Audit & Business Risk Review, Risk Management, and Compliance.
The program, based in Karachi, is open to applicants across Pakistan. Qualified, young individuals who meet the requirements and are 26 years old or younger (with exceptions for certain groups) are encouraged to apply.
A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, or Finance with a first division from an HEC-recognized university is required, as well as CAF (Certified in Accounting and Finance) certification or exemption. This is the second batch of the CA Trainee Program offered by Meezan Bank.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job at Meezan Bank, candidates should visit the bank’s website and search for available positions.
- Applications can be submitted online and should include a resume and cover letter.
- Candidates may also be required to complete aptitude tests and participate in interviews as part of the selection process.