National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||02 Feb 2023|
|Organization||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date||17 Feb 2023|
- Director General
How to apply?
To apply for jobs in the National Heritage and Culture Division, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Interested candidates can apply online through www.njp.gov.pk.
- Complete the application form: Applicants must complete the prescribed online application form with their complete bio data, without including any attachments of supporting documents.
- Submit the application: The completed application form should be submitted to the designated address as stated in the job advertisement.
- Employees of government institutions: Candidates who are already working in government service must apply through the proper channel and will be required to present a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of the interview.
- Verification of degrees/certificates: Shortlisted applicants for the interview must bring their original degrees/certificates, along with a set of attested copies verified by HEC (Higher Education Commission), a recognized board/university/institute.
- Deadline: The last date to apply online for jobs in the PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division in Islamabad is 17th February 2023.