Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project (NJHP) is a large-scale hydroelectric power project located in the Neelum Valley of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan.
The project is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in 2023. With the completion of the project, a large number of job opportunities will be available for various positions, including the Assistant Audit Officer.
|Posted Date||16 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Printing Corporation of Pakistan|
|Last Date||29 Jan 2023|
- Assistant Audit Officer
How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the Open Testing Service (OTS) website at www.ots.org.pk.
- Applications must be submitted to the given address within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent via post or any other service.
- Applications submitted in person will not be accepted.
- After submitting an application, candidates are advised to check the OTS website regularly for important announcements regarding the recruitment process, including roll number slips, written test schedules, and results.
- Candidates are required to send their completed application forms along with the online deposit slip to the following address: