Pakistan Army offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Pak Army As Soldier Clerk Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Pakistan Army has recently announced job openings for soldiers and clerks in 2023. This is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about serving their country and wish to pursue a career in the military. The job is open to candidates from Pakistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan, and the registration process is now open for eligible candidates.
Here’s what you need to know about how to apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 as a Soldier or Clerk.
Before you apply for a job in the Pakistan Army, you must ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The following are the requirements to apply for the position of a soldier or clerk:
- Applicants must be single or married men
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-23 years (for soldiers) and 17-25 years (for clerks)
- Applicants must have completed their Matric or Intermediate level education
- Applicants must be physically fit and meet the height and weight requirements
- Applicants must have a valid CNIC or B-form
- Applicants from AJK and Gilgit Baltistan must have a domicile or PRC
The physical requirements for Pakistan Army Jobs in 2023 are as follows:
- Sepahi: Minimum height of 5’6″ (167.5 cm)
- Clerk: Minimum height of 5’3″ (160 cm)
- Cook: Minimum height of 5’3″ (160 cm)
- Military Office: Minimum height of 5’8″ (173 cm), with a preferred height of 6 feet (183.5 cm)
- Sanitary Workers: Minimum height of 5’3″ (160 cm)
|Posted Date||17 Feb 2023|
|Last Date||10 March 2023|
- Sipahi General Duty (Soldiers)
- Sipahi Cook
- Sipahi Clerk
- Sanitary Workers
- Military Police