Pakistan Navy offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Pakistan Navy is seeking motivated and physically fit individuals to join as Sailors (Marine) in the 2023 batch (A-2023-S). This is an excellent opportunity for young men and women to serve their country and gain valuable skills and experience. In this article, we will provide information on the eligibility requirements, selection process, and training program for those interested in joining the Pak Navy as Sailors (Marine).
|Posted Date||11 Jan 2023|
|Last Date||January 14, 2023|
- Sailor (Marine)
To be eligible for the Sailor (Marine) role in the Pak Navy, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Pakistani citizen
- Be between the ages of 17-22 years old on the closing date for applications
- Have completed at least Matriculation (10th grade) with a minimum of 50% marks
- Be at least 5 feet and 4 inches tall for males and 5 feet and 2 inches tall for females
- Be physically and medically fit
The selection process for the Sailor (Marine) role in the Pak Navy involves several stages, including:
- Written Test: Candidates will be required to sit for a written test, which will consist of questions from subjects such as mathematics, English, physics, and general knowledge.
- Physical Test: Candidates will be required to undergo a physical test, which will include a 1.6 km run, push-ups, sit-ups, and a physical aptitude test.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the written and physical tests will be invited for an interview with a panel of naval officers.
- Medical Exam: Candidates who pass the interview will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards.
How to apply?
- If you are interested in registering with the Pakistan Navy, you can do so by visiting the official website (www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) and filling out the online registration form.
- This form will be available for submission from January 1st, 2023 until January 14th, 2023.