Sindh Public Service Commission offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest SPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is currently accepting applications for a variety of job opportunities. These positions are open to both male and female candidates, and there are a total of 17+ vacancies available. In order to be eligible for these jobs, candidates must meet certain criteria, including educational and age requirements.
One of the most important eligibility criteria for these jobs is educational qualifications. According to the SPSC, candidates must hold at least a graduation or master’s degree in order to apply for these positions. This requirement is in place to ensure that all candidates have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the duties of the job effectively.
In addition to educational qualifications, there are also age limits that must be met in order to be eligible for these jobs. As per the Government of Pakistan Law, the required age limit for these positions is 18 to 35 years. This age range is intended to ensure that all candidates are of legal working age and have the maturity and experience necessary to perform the duties of the job.
Gender is also not a bar for these jobs, as the SPSC welcomes applications from both male and female candidates. This ensures that all qualified candidates have the opportunity to apply for these positions, regardless of their gender.
|Posted Date||01 Feb 2023|
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission – SPSC|
|Last Date||15 Feb 2023|
- Professor Histopathology
- Professor Physiology
- Professor Biochemistry
- Professor Pharmacology
- Professor Anatomy
- Professor Chemical Pathology
- Professor Hematology
- Professor Microbiology
- Professor Radiology
- Professor Anesthesia
- Professor Neuro Surgery
- Professor Dermatology
- Professor Obstetrics Gynaecology
- Professor Paeds Surgery
- Professor Urology
- Professor Surgery
- Professor Othopedic
- Associate Professor Physiology
- Associate Professor Pharmacology
- Assistant Professor Pharmacology
- Assistant Professor Chemical Pathology
- Assistant Professor Hematology
- Assistant Professor Microbiology
- Assistant Professor Physiology
- Assistant Professor Forensic Medicine
- Assistant Professor Pulmonology
- Assistant Professor Pediatric Medicine
- Assistant Professor Ent
- Assistant Professor Ophthalmology
- Assistant Professor Cardiology
- Assistant Professor Urology
- Assistant Professor Paeds Surgery
- Assistant Professor Dermatology
- Assistant Professor Anesthesia
- Assistant Professor Radiology
- Assistant Professor Neurology
- Assistant Professor Nephrology
- Registrar of Ophthalmology
- Registrar of Anesthesia
- Registrar of Neuro Pulmonology
- Registrar of Medicine
- Registrar of Neuro Surgery
- Registrar of Neurology
- Registrar of Obstetrics Gynaecology
- Registrar of Ent
- Registrar of Surgery
- Lecturer Basic Medical Science
- Demonstrator Basic Medical Science
- Lab Lecturer
- Assistant Director (Software) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Network) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Question Bank) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director / Assistant Director (RECTT) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Legal) (BPS-17)
- Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Data Processing Officer (BPS-16)
How to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for a job with the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) in 2023, there are a few key steps you’ll need to follow. The process of applying for these jobs involves both completing an application form and submitting it to the appropriate office.
- The first step in the application process is to obtain the prescribed form. This form is available online at the SPSC website, www.spsc.edu.ph. Once you have the form, you’ll need to fill it out completely, providing all of the required information in the designated areas.
- After you’ve completed the form, you’ll need to submit it to the appropriate office. Applications can be submitted to the SPSC Head Office or to one of the Regional Offices. Make sure to submit the application before the deadline, which is February 15, 2023.