University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Job Vacancies in Lahore, Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest UVAS Lahore Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) in Lahore is a premier institution for higher education and research in the field of veterinary and animal sciences in Pakistan. Established in 1882, UVAS has a long and distinguished history of producing highly qualified professionals in the field, who have made significant contributions to the development of the country’s livestock and poultry sectors.
UVAS is currently inviting applications for various faculty, administrative, and technical positions at its Lahore campus. These positions offer an excellent opportunity for professionals with relevant qualifications and experience to join a dynamic and innovative institution that is at the forefront of research and teaching in the field of veterinary and animal sciences.
|Posted Date||26 Jan 2023|
|Organization||University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences|
|Last Date||13 Feb 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Project Director
- Manager Works
- Executive Engineer
How to apply?
To apply for a job at the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) in Lahore, Pakistan, follow these steps:
- Go to the UVAS official website at https://uvas.edu.pk/.
- Click on the link for job openings and find the job you are interested in applying for.
- Follow the instructions on the website to fill out and submit the online job application form.
- Print out a copy of the completed job application form, along with any supporting documents that are required.
- Obtain an original paid bank challan for the required amount (Rs. 1,000 for Sr. No. 01 & 03 and Rs. 500 for Sr. No. 04 to 05).
- Submit the printed job application form and original paid bank challan, along with any other required documents, to the Office of the Registrar at UVAS.
- If you are deemed eligible for the position, you will be issued a call letter for an interview.