Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest FTO Islamabad Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||26 Feb 2023|
|Organization||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Last Date||13 March 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admin) (BPS-18)
- Publication Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director(Admin) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Incharge (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply?
- You can find application forms and online deposit slips for the advertised positions on the website of Open Testing Service (OTS), which is www.ots.org.pk.
- It is important to note that applications must be submitted to the provided address within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
- OTS will not be held responsible for late applications received through post or other services. Applications submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- Upon submitting their application, candidates are advised to regularly check the OTS website for important announcements related to the recruitment process, such as the procedure for obtaining a Roll No. Slip, the written test schedule, and the results. To apply, candidates must send their prescribed application forms and online deposit slip to the Manager of Operations (FOSPAH) at the following address: Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase-6, Islamabad.
- You may contact OTS at 051-111 687 222 or email [email protected] for more information.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is March 13th, 2023