Institute of Kidney Diseases offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest IKD Peshawar Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD) in Peshawar, Pakistan is currently hiring for various positions in 2023. The IKD is a leading institution in the field of nephrology and kidney care, and it is dedicated to providing top-quality treatment and services to patients with kidney-related issues.
Qualified candidates from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or the newly merged districts of FATA are encouraged to apply through the online job portal at www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk. The application form for these job openings can be found on the IKD website.
|Posted Date||04 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Institute of Kidney Diseases|
|Last Date||19 Jan 2023|
- Professor Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Specialist
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor Pathology
- Assistant Professor Radiology
- Specialist Registrar ICU
- Specialist Registrar Nephrology
- Specialist Registrar Anesthesia
- Consultant Chemical Pathology
- Consultant Intensivist
- Trainee Registrar Nephrology
- Trainee Registrar Pathology
- Trainee Registrar Hematology
- Trainee Registrar Radiology
- Blood Bank Officer
- Charge Nurse
- CT Surgical
- Security Supervisor
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Boiler Operator
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
How to Apply?
To apply for a job at the Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD) in Peshawar, follow these steps:
- Download the application form from the IKD website: https://www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk/.
- Pay the non-refundable processing fee of either Rs. 1000/- for S# 1 to 10 or Rs. 500/- for S# 12. This fee should be deposited in the online account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAINING ACCOUNT HAYATABAD PESHAWAR” with Account # “PLS 00463-00-5” at the Bank of Khyber HMC Branch in Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Submit the application form and all required documents to the Office of the Director at the Institute of Kidney Diseases in Hayatabad, Peshawar.